An easy recipe for chicken and avocado salad.
Recipe for Avocado Chicken Salad- Welcome to our kitchen, where we would like to embark on a delicious and practical culinary adventure. Each chicken and avocado salad is 533 calories. If you want a delicious and healthy meal, chicken and avocado salad is the best choice. This fresh vegetable salad not only tickles your taste buds but also provides you with a good amount of important nutrients. Of course, there are good and easy avocado chicken salad recipes.
Ingredients for Recipe for Avocado Chicken Salad
Ingredients for Healthy Avocado Chicken salad:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 bananas prepared
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper (any flavor) .
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper.
- First, cook the chicken. They can be grilled, in a skillet in the oven or over an open fire.
- For this dish, season the chicken with salt and pepper. Once the chicken is cooked let it cool and then cut into pieces.
- Halve the avocado, remove the skin and drain. Combine the coconut milk in a bowl.
- Combine avocado with onion, cucumber, pepper and cilantro in a bowl.
- It is used during the work.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the avocado and squash in the pot and toss gently until smooth.
- Finally, add the cooked chicken to the pot with the avocado and herb mixture.
- Enjoy delicious chicken and avocado!
- Delicious chicken and avocado salad recipe
Can I make an avocado chicken salad in advance?
All parts of the salad can be prepared ahead of time, but it’s best to mix everything together before eating. Prepare the sauce and let it sit until the avocado is ready.
Is chicken avocado salad a low-carb option?
Avocado chicken salad can made on a low-carb diet by using sugar-free dressings and avoiding high-carb foods like fish and candied fruit.
What clothes should I wear?
Feel free to use your favorite dressing for this avocado chicken salad. This dressing is making with yogurt or Greek mayonnaise mixed with herbs and spices. Use vinegar if necessary.
Add avocado chicken salad to a sandwich or wrapped in a salad for a low-carb option. This Avocado Chicken Salad is making with tender avocado, juicy chicken, and fresh veggies. It’s easy, for lunch or dinner, and the lemon mayonnaise dressing adds the finishing touch. Have a good day!