How do you make vegetable pancakes?
Pumpkin banana pancakes are a great alternative to breakfast drinks. Great start to the day. This cake is a combination of juicy zucchini and delicious banana and is perfect for fall. This recipe will become a favorite in the kitchen, from full breakfasts to Christmas breakfasts. Today we are going to look at how to make delicious pancakes. Everyone always wants sweet and light pancakes.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Banana Pancakes:
One bowl of all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
2% baking soda powder.
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon chopped nutmeg
A quarter teaspoonful of salt
1 avocado is ripe, ripe and mashed
1/2 cup grated herbs
The egg is huge.
1 cup milk (you can use milk or anything other than dairy).
2 tablespoons oil or softened butter
Serve with honey or maple syrup.
For garnish you can use chopped almonds, whipped cream or additional banana slices.
Pumpkin Banana Pancakes
Classic Pumpkin Banana Pancakes Recipe:
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon and nutmeg. Then add yeast and spices.
- Combine the liquid ingredients in a special bowl: banana puree, pumpkin puree, yogurt, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Stir until the mixture is smooth. Stir the liquid well.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients: Gently combine wet and dry ingredients in a large bowl. The product must be attached to the container. Once the device is connected, you no longer have to worry about losing it.
- Boiling will cook the pancakes.
- To prevent the pan from burning, heat. If necessary, coat the dish with a little vegetable oil.
- When pan is hot, spoon 1/4 cup batter over each pancake. Expect surface bubbles and reinforced edges. It takes two or three minutes.
- Turn the pancakes over with a spoon and cook for another two minutes, until the other side is browned.
- When the pancakes are done, place them on a plate and let them cool with a towel.
- For garnish and finishing touches, fried squash bananas with granulated sugar, chopped walnuts, maple syrup and whipped cream.
- The combination of zucchini and banana in these pancakes is the perfect way to satisfy fall cravings. A healthy and comforting breakfast for a hot summer morning would be pumpkin banana pancakes. Get ready to enjoy the comfort and lightness of the season with this delicious dish.
Are pumpkin banana pancakes healthy?
Pumpkin pancakes stuffed with vegetables, fruits and bananas are better than regular pancakes. The quality of the pancakes depends on the ingredients and cooking method. Baking with wheat flour instead of sugar and butter uses less fat, making it healthier.
What is? Can kids eat pumpkin banana pancakes?
Talk about things kids like, value and can change.
Can you freeze pancakes?
How to freeze and reheat pumpkin banana pancakes
Can I add things like chocolate chips or nuts to the batter?
The recipe adds more spices which gives the dish more flavor and texture.