Beef Barley Soup Recipe
This Beef Barley Soup Recipe is a winter staple, full of nutrients and calming goodness. This soup is one of the best meals because of the thick meat, flavorful foods and grains.
Ingredients for Beef Barley Soup Recipe:
- 1 pound (450 g) ground beef
- 1 cup barley flour
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 carrots, cut into pieces
- Finely chop 2 celery stalks and set aside.
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 ounces of ground beef
- Two from two sides.
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 mg of dried rosemary
- You can use salt and black pepper to taste.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh parsley
- A simple wheat soup recipe is the best.
Barley and Beef Soup Recipe:
- To heat the oil, pour into a large skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
- Place the pieces in the pan and brown the meat on both sides. This takes 5 to 7 minutes. When meat is ready, place on
- a plate and set aside.
- Preparation of the aroma:
- Add the chopped carrots, celery and onions to the pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until tender.
- After adding the minced garlic, continue cooking for another minute or until the dish is medium in flavor.
- Add chopped pearls, oatmeal and herbs:
- Return the grilled steak to the pan.
- The pearl barley is mixed with dried herbs such as bay leaf, thyme and rosemary.
- To give the food the desired taste, add salt and pepper.
Prepare the soup:
- Once the sauce is added to the meat, mix everything well.
- Bring the fish to a boil, then immediately turn off the heat, cover and simmer for an hour. We will add more as usual.
Check out the full process:
After an hour, check if the oats and meat have reached the desired level of tenderness. They should have a soft consistency and a nice flavor. Bake another 15 to 20 minutes if necessary.
- Remove the leaves from the bowl and set aside.
- Before serving, place hot meat in a bowl.
- Adding fresh parsley gives the dish a special flavor and bright color.
For a rich, hearty dinner, serve warm with croutons or crackers.
- This wheat soup has a strong flavor and excellent texture. This hot water for harvesting and cooking even in the coldest weather.
What cuts of meat are best for beef and grain soups?
Beef broth, such as whole roasted chicken or beef, is often considered a good choice for grain soups. When the fish is cooked, the pieces are tender and give a rich flavor. The chosen steak should be such that it can be cooked slowly and long enough for the soup to come out strong and hearty.
Why isn’t my barley soup good?
If the barley soup is pure, it contains neither spice nor dross. Enjoy soups or hearty dishes with spices, herbs, spices and salt. Be patient, let the soup continue to cook and blend the flavors. Experiment with different flavors and spice combinations until you find the one you like.