If you don’t have pancakes without butter, you can still make them with butter flavor. Here are some simple swaps you can make with ingredients you have in your kitchen:
Recipe for butter pancakes:
- A glass of milk
- or a spoonful of vinegar or lemon
- one cup of all-purpose flour and two tablespoons of sugar
- There is a spoon in this money.
- Half a teaspoon of yeast
- You need a large egg and half a teaspoon of salt.
- A total of two tablespoons of melted fat (or butter or vegetable oil).
The best recipe for butter pancakes
- Mix lemon or apple juice and milk in a measuring cup or small bowl. Avoid mixing for five minutes. Meanwhile, the mixture becomes thick and thick like butter.
- Place flour, sugar, yeast, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- After heating the vegetable oil, mix the eggs in another bowl. Mix the ingredients and mix.
- Place the eggs and butter in a bowl, then add the milk and vinegar. Add everything together.
- Don’t forget to mix and match the liquid ingredients with the dry ingredients. Continue until all ingredients are well mixed. If there are mistakes, no problem; However, do not remove the device.
- Prepare the oven or pan by preheating it to medium heat. You can coat the pan with non-stick butter or cooking spray.
- Pour a quarter cup of batter over each pancake in the hot pan. If bubbles form on the surface, turn the pan and cook for another two minutes, or until the dish turns golden.
- If you want, you can make another dough with more butter.
- Pancakes are heated and then topped with maple syrup, fresh fruit or whipped cream.
If you add vinegar (or lemon juice) to milk, you get a recipe for sugar-free buttermilk pancakes. Pancakes made with this substitute should have a flavor profile indistinguishable from those made with butter. Enjoy this recipe for pancakes without butter!
Why is it better to eat butter pancakes?
Milk pancakes are often considered the best for their texture and taste. The acid in the cottage cheese softens the dough and softens the pancake. Different flavors add depth and fullness. It is better to mix acid with baking powder, which makes the cookies softer. Combine these ingredients to create unique and delicious pancakes.
Why are butter pancakes so thick?
Milk pancakes should not be soft. It went well. Baking soda and the acid in the yogurt create carbon dioxide bubbles. These air bubbles make the pancakes light and airy. Without yeast, soft milk pancakes can be washed or cooked at a low temperature. Pancake dough is cooked for a long time, delicious, slightly spicy pancakes.
Why do we use butter for pancakes?
The acid in the cheese mixes with the baking powder and creates a bubble that makes the pancakes light and airy. The flour also smells like paprika.
What? What’s the trick to making fluffy pancakes?
If you want to get a good cake, do not add flour. The balls are also delicious – mix the dry and wet ingredients until smooth. Buttermilk or a mixture of acid and baking powder can create beautiful bubbles.