The best recipe for a simple chocolate potato cake
If you want to surprise your taste buds, potato and chocolate cake is a great choice. The chocolate and potatoes in this cake are the perfect combination of sweet and salty and therefore complement each other in a special way. Don’t mix potatoes with dessert. This recipe makes delicious, fragrant and fragrant bread that gives you more. Let’s start our search by making an unusual and elegant cake. Chocolate potato cake ingredients
Ingredients for the potato and chocolate cake:
For the cake:
- flour, 2 cups, all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 dl brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unrefined chocolate powder
- 1.25 grams and 1.5 baking teaspoons
- 25 grams salt To a cup of mashed potatoes, add: chop two
- medium potatoes; then filtered and cleaned.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Half a liter of milk
- Two very large eggs
- Two tablespoons of vanilla bean.
- A glass of warm water
- Great for preparing chocolate ganache.
- 8 ounces whole milk or 1 quart sweetened chocolate, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Lots of salt and pepper.
- Before you heat up the oven, you can prepare it. Butter and flour a 9-inch round cake pan to make it easier to release.
- Place flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and table salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the melted butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add the eggs to the mixture one at a time, making sure to mix well after each addition. Then add the vanilla extract.
- Carefully add the mashed potatoes to the blender. The flavor and moisture of the potatoes improve the quality of the cake.
- Slowly mix the dry and liquid ingredients, alternating with the yogurt, in a large bowl. Start and end with the flour ingredients. Do not stir until the mixture is well blended.
- You can mix in the chocolate chips as needed to create a chocolaty, cake-like consistency.
- When the cake is ready, pour the mixture in and let it spread evenly.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- After baking, remove the cake from the oven, let it rest in the pan for 10 minutes, then carefully transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- After cooling, sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar.
- Have fun cutting and presenting the cake. For even more enjoyment, enjoy it plain or with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream.
Why use potatoes in cake recipes?
For example, explain how adding potatoes enhances the cake by adding moisture, moisture, and a distinctive flavor.
Is the cake suitable for those who are gluten intolerant or avoid animal products?
Learn how to adjust meals to your dietary needs.
Can I use mashed potatoes for chocolate cake?
You can bake a chocolate cake from leftover mashed potatoes. Just don’t add chemicals like onions or herbs.
Can I add nuts to the chocolate cake?
Actually! You can add dried fruits such as walnuts or pecans, as well as chocolate chips to add flavor and texture to the cookie dough.
How to store chocolate cake?
Once the cake is done, store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two days. In order to keep the product refrigerated for up to five days. Make sure it is at room temperature before serving to maximize flavor and texture.
This cake turned out to be a great discovery in the culinary world. The combination of chocolate and mashed potatoes ensures the delicious, elegant, and exquisite taste of the cake. This dessert redefines dessert cooking and is sure to become a fan favorite.