Delicious Coffee Cake Cookies Recipe – Enjoy the best of both worlds with good cookies and light coffee cookies with this delicious coffee cookie recipe. It seems like every bite of this cookie is covered in cinnamon, brown sugar and coffee. Whether you’re a coffee lover or a foodie, these cookies will quickly become a family favorite. So let’s get the oven ready and start cooking! <
Ingredients for Delicious Coffee Cake Cookies Recipe:
How to set cookies:
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 cup of fine sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated brown sugar
- 2 large eggs.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the cake batter above:
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, ground
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon finely ground coffee to taste
- Coffee cake recipe
Cookie Cake Info:
Preheat the oven to 175°C and cover the baking tray with aluminum foil.
How to prepare the cake batter:
- In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, powdered sugar and brown sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Mix the entire egg mixture well. Add vanilla essence and stir. Mix dry ingredients separately in a bowl (flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt). Gradually add the wet and dry ingredients until well mixed. Be careful not to mix.
- Coffee grounds must be dried. To taste, place flour, sugar, cinnamon, melted butter and ground coffee in a small bowl.
- Mix until ingredients are smooth. Change the coffee to achieve the desired coffee taste.
- Leave enough space between each cookie.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and press ground coffee into each dough ball.
Prepare the cookies:
- Place the cookies in the preheated oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown around the edges.
- The cookies should cool in the oven for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
SERVE AND ENJOY: Make fresh coffee with these delicious coffee cookies. You can give them to friends and family or keep them forever.
Tip: You can try different types of coffee or decorate the sprinkles with nutmeg or cardamom to give a different twist to the classic coffee cake.
These coffee cakes have the warmth and comfort of a coffee cake with the convenience of a cake. Every bite of these cookies is like soaking up a warm blanket, perfect for a snack or a sweet end to dinner. Have fun in the kitchen!