How to make Vietnamese Corn Milk Recipe at home?
Corn Milk Recipe – Consider this corn milk recipe if you’re looking for a refreshing, traditional drink that captures the essence of summer. Sweet and spicy corn syrup – this delicious combination is the perfect way to quench your thirst on a sunny day. You can’t go wrong with this corn syrup recipe. It’s a good idea to try something new or have a garden party.
Corn Juice Drink Ingredients:
- Three or four corn kernels or two teaspoons of Corn Milk RecipeFour ounces of water
- 1/4 cup sugar to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- A little bit of salt.
- To help with the ice cream
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs if desired.
Notes on drinking Corn Milk Recipe:
- Cuticle and ear wax should be removed as corn dust. To do this, clean the side of the piston with a knife.
- Use a food processor or spoon to prepare corn kernels. Boil in two cups of hot water until smooth.
- Use a strainer in a sink large enough to blend the corn mixture. Press on the mixture with the bottom of the spatula to
- remove as much liquid as possible. Additional measures can be deleted.
- Mix two cups of dry starch with the rest of the water. Gently mix the ingredients until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Start by adding 1/4 cup sugar to the liquid. The taste can be changed as needed. Stir until sugar is dissolved and smooth.
- Pour the lemon juice into a bowl and start by mixing the ingredients to achieve the desired taste. The acid in lemon
- juice pairs well with sugar and corn syrup.
- Corn tastes sour and slightly salty.
- Corn syrup should be refrigerated for at least one to two hours before using to allow the sugar-liquid mixture to dissolve.
- Before serving, stir the corn syrup well. Pour cold cereal over ice in an ice-filled glass.
- Garnish the corn with fresh mint leaves to enhance its crunchy flavor. This medication causes visual and olfactory effects when consumed.
- Serve immediately to enjoy the unique taste of corn. This refreshing drink is the perfect complement to summer dishes.
- Vietnamese creamy milk recipe
There are many ways to add fresh fruit such as mango, strawberries or coconut milk.
Are you making corn for the first party?
Corn syrup can be made in advance. Place the flavoring in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving. To distribute the flavor, simply stir before serving.
Can I use frozen corn instead?
Dried corn kernels can replace with fresh corn. This dish is also delicious with boiled corn.
Is this food suitable for people on a restricted diet Corn Milk Recipe?
Although the recipe is completely vegetarian, it has been adapting to suit different dietary habits. Replace cottage cheese, sugar, and herbs like aloe vera with something vegan. Check the label regularly to ensure the packaging meets your nutritional needs.
This example of lemonade production shows the intensive use of corn. Enjoy a glass of this delicious corn syrup and enjoy the summer.