Those who appreciate a strong, pleasant flavor should consider this simple shrimp recipe. By following the recipe instructions, you prepare a delicious soup based on pork, vegetables and spices. Perfect for meetings or quiet meals. You don’t have to worry about time in the kitchen. This recipe is quick and easy to prepare and makes a healthy tropical meal.
The ingredients for this simple crab sauce are:
- 450 grams (1 pound) tail fully extended.
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 bell pepper cut into rings and 2 cloves of garlic
- 2:00 ounces of butter
- 4 dl fish or chicken broth
- 1 cup (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon allspice (various flavors)
- 1/2 tsp candied rosemary
- Half a teaspoon of pepper
- Add pepper and salt to taste.
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (chopped)
- Garnish with fresh chopped herbs.
- Fry the chopped paprika, onion and chopped parsley until the vegetables are soft and the green onions are transparent.
- Stir in sliced onion, pepper, Cajun seasoning, dry salt and dried fruit; aroma after taste.
- Tomato sauce: Add the tomatoes and their juice to the chicken or fish. Give it to everyone.
- Cook over medium heat. Deodorize after 15 to 20 minutes of soaking.
- Cream of shrimp is made by boiling shrimp tails in a pan. During this period, continue to use concentrated oil.
- Add the fish for another 5-7 minutes or until the lobster is ready.
- Serve after measuring the sauce, adding more Cajun seasoning, pepper or salt if necessary.
- Pour the hot sauce into a bowl and garnish with chopped fresh parsley before serving.
- Serve a delicious lobster with bread or rice for a complete meal.
Are your shoelaces bloody?
Blood Count Your blood is usually blue or green due to the presence of hemocyanin, an oxygen molecule used to transport oxygen throughout the body.
Is it safe to freeze cooked lobster?
Lobster liver can be frozen. When preparing a dish with frozen shrimp, peel them and seal them in an airtight bag or bag. To maintain quality, we recommend refrigerating the product immediately after preparation. Refrigerate cooked shrimp for two days before serving to ensure the best taste and texture. By changing the position of the cold, the malignant tumor does not think it is empty.
This simple shrimp recipe proves that you only need a few ingredients and a little time to make a delicious, warm, comforting soup for any occasion. So roll up your sleeves and enjoy a meal that definitely comes from the kitchen.