Fluffy Cast Iron Pancakes Recipe – This cast iron pancake recipe is perfect for those of you who like fluffy and fluffy pancakes with a hard edge. Pancakes baked in a cast iron skillet are brown and round, so they taste like they were made by hand. Let’s start with this delicious pancake recipe to learn how to cook like a pro.
What You Need to Make the Fluffy Cast Iron Pancakes Recipe:
- flour, 1 1/2 cups, all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Add 1.5 tablespoons yeast.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1.25 liters of yogurt
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- Two quarters of pork.
- 2 tablespoons oil, without salt, sand
- 1 milliliter vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (for brushing).
- Suggestions include fresh fruit, banana slices, or maple syrup.
The things are as follows for Fluffy Cast Iron Pancakes Recipe:
- Preheat a cast iron skillet, place it on the stove over medium-high heat. Return the pancake batter. The flavor was immediately cooked evenly.
- Mix dry ingredients: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the cottage cheese, whole milk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla extract until smooth, then mix the ingredients well.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients in a bowl. Make sure to mix all the ingredients well, stirring gently. Some say enough is enough; to avoid overmixing. Too many games can be time-consuming.
- Once the oil has poured into the cast iron pan, carefully remove it from the heat. Stir in two tablespoons of unsalted butter to evenly coat the bottom of the pan.
- Remove the pan and pour the pancake batter onto a hot baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Use a spoon or measuring cup so all the pancakes are the same size. The height of the pan determines whether the pancakes can cook.
How to prepare Fluffy Cast Iron Pancakes Recipe:
- Turn the pancakes after two or three minutes until the edges are brown and the tops are crispy.Carefully turn the spatula. Cook for another minute or two until the other side is browned and the cake is cooked through.
Help and Benefits:
- The panels are mounted on 200 fireproof panels on canvas.
- Serve warm pancakes with fresh fruit, banana slices, maple syrup or other toppings.
- This iron pancake recipe will make your breakfast better. Smooth edges and soft sides satisfy your pancake cravings.
- Be sure to share this recipe with your friends and family and enjoy the delicious results!
Pancakes served for breakfast in a cast iron skillet are the easy part of breakfast. A cake with crispy edges and a soft center will meet your needs. Share this recipe with your friends and loved ones and enjoy the best results.