Homemade Tomato Soup Recipe – We invite you to our kitchen, where we prepare homemade salad soup that will make your home cozy and warm. This timeless dish is not only delicious but also very easy to prepare. Let’s take a look into the world of tomatoes, where they are known for their velvety beauty and tenderness that leave you wanting more.
What you need for tomato soup and fresh tomatoes at homemade Tomato Soup Recipe:
- About 8 ripe red tomatoes
- a large onion
- 4 bunches of onions
- 1 ounce oil
- Basil dry extract 1 mg
- Dry oregano, a spoon
- Finely chopped red pepper 1/2 teaspoon (to taste).
- bay leaf
- 4 cups vegetable juice
- Salt and pepper.
- If we want to whip cream, we need half a glass of cream.
- Such crusty bread with a basil flavor.
homemade Tomato Soup Recipe with fresh tomatoes:
The best homemade fresh tomato soup.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half lengthwise to create an “X” at the end.
- Reduce the use of onions and garlic.
- Tomatoes can be sweetened by placing them in boiling water for a minute and then placing them in an ice bath. The scaling process is simple.
- Set the oven temperature to two hundred and forty degrees Celsius (400 F).
- A platter of tomatoes seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Cook over low heat until skin browns and falls apart, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until smoking.
- When the meat is almost cooked, add the onion and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Mix the chopped onion with oregano, basil and chopped red pepper. Stir for another minute or two to thicken the dish.
Let’s prepare the soup:
- Combine bay leaves and roasted tomatoes in a bowl and stir.
- Add the fish to the pan and let it cook.
- Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes to release the flavors.
- Using a blender, prepare a smooth, creamy soup. If you don’t have access to a blender, a regular blender will do if necessary. Don’t stir the soup until it has cooled slightly.
- Sugar can be added when mixing the crust.
Add ingredients and foods:
Season with salt and pepper and then prepare a soup.
Serve immediately with fresh basil and toast in a spicy tomato sauce.
If you want to impress others at your next meeting, try this fresh tomato juice. With this recipe you can prepare a healthy and quick dinner. Tell your loved ones about this classic tomato sauce.
Can I replace it with fresh tomatoes?
Canned tomatoes are a good substitute for fresh tomatoes. For the best flavor, use high quality tomatoes.
Can I make this soup without sugar or milk?
In short, yes! If desired, tomato soup can also be prepared without cream.
What should you eat with tomato soup?
Tomato soup pairs well with simpler dishes like salad, grilled cheese, and bread.
How to adjust the consistency of the soup?
By cooking the soup for a long time, the water evaporates and the broth thickens. Dilute with broth or water.
Can I freeze tomatoes?
Canned tomato juice is fine. If there is no air, let it cool and store it in the refrigerator for three months.