How to make lemon and blueberry cookies?
Blueberry Lemon Pie is a combination of sweet, juicy and orange flavors. This delicious confection has a soft, elastic beauty that is indestructible. Regardless of your experience, you can make delicious cookies with this simple recipe. First, let’s move on.
Lemon Blueberry Crisp Cookies Ingredients:
- 1 cup light unrefined butter
- 1 cup premium sugar
- The eggs are very large.
- Two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and two tablespoons of fresh lemon peel.
- A spoonful of vanilla powder
- 3 cups wheat flour
- Half a teaspoon of yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt; 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup thawed and dried cranberries, fresh or frozen.
- Lemon and blueberry tart is elegant
Blueberry lemon cake recipe:
- Turn on the oven to 175 degrees and put it in a roasting pan.
- Place the caster sugar and softened butter in a large bowl and whisk until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla extract to a smooth batter. The mixture must be characterized by stability and consistency.
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking powder and salt.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients gently and evenly until it forms a paste. At this point, it is very important not to lose too much.
- Carefully add fresh cranberries without cutting them.
- Spread the cookie dough on a baking sheet, making sure there is enough space between the individual cookies. You can use cutouts or cookie cutters.
- For extra flavor, add a small strawberry to each cookie.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown.
- When the cookies come out of the oven, let them sit in the pan for a few minutes before removing them from the oven to cool again.
How to store lemon cranberry cookies?
The cookies can be stored in an airtight container or in a see-through plastic bag. To preserve freshness, they can be stored in the fridge for a week, two or three months.
How many calories are in a blueberry lemon cake?
Fresh lemon cherry cookies can range from 80 to 120 calories per cookie, depending on size, consistency and texture. Note that this table is only an estimate. Calories vary. To measure your food accurately, we recommend checking food labels or using a food analyzer to ensure you are weighing a specific product or recipe.
Once the cookies have cooled, top them with your favorite drink or cold milk and enjoy your meal.