If you like desserts with the perfect combination of sweet and sour, you will love this lemon cake recipe. The pie has a buttery graham crust, subtle citrus and a touch of green whipped cream.
For those who want to enjoy an aromatic experience with every sip, this is a good choice.
The perfect ingredient for lemon cookies.
Best ingredients for the best lemon cake:
To prepare the base:
twelve cups of whole wheat crackers, one-third of a cup of granulated sugar, and six tablespoons of butter
Let’s prepare the lemon filling:
- 2 cups of sugar
- a spoonful of cornmeal
- Add a quarter teaspoon of salt.
- half water, four large eggs
- half a cup of fresh lemon juice
- Unsweetened butter, two tablespoons
- Orange peel, two
whipped cream filling:
- Whip 1 liter of cream.
- Sugar, even two spoons.
- It is obtained from vanilla extract.
- A simple recipe, absolutely delicious and delicious lemon cake.
Create a shell:
- We recommend preheating the oven to 175 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mix granulated sugar, softened butter and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl. Stir to balance others.
- Press the mixture well into a cake tin with a diameter of 23 cm and smooth it on both sides.
- Bake the cake in the previous oven until golden brown in 10 minutes. Remove the product from the heat and let it cool.
Let’s prepare the lemon filling.
- Put the granulated sugar, cornmeal and salt in a medium saucepan and mix well.
- Add enough water and mix well.
- Bring to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- After mixing, stir and cook for 1-2 minutes until thickened.
- Put the eggs in a separate container. Beat the hard-boiled eggs and sugar with soft whisks.
- Add the beaten egg with the remaining sugar to the pan and mix.
- Cook the mixture over low heat for two minutes, stirring constantly.
- After removing the pan from the heat, add the freshly squeezed lemon juice, butter, and zest.
- Once it has cooled slightly, add the graham mixture. The tip should be flush with the blade.
Prepare the whipped cream filling as follows:
- Mix the whipped cream, granulated sugar and vanilla in a bowl.
- If it has a hard skin, prepare the cream with a blender or food processor.
Fill and refrigerate:
- Pour the whipped cream over the lemon filling on the cake base.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours or until thick and flavorful.
Help us and have fun:
- When the cake reaches room temperature, cut it into larger pieces and serve.
- If desired, garnish each serving with sliced or grated lemon.
- All of this turns into a beautiful cake that awakens your taste buds.
- The delicious whipped lemon filling is irresistible. This cake is hearty and delicious for special occasions.
- Enjoy every game!
Should lemon pie be cold?
We usually store the cake in the refrigerator. Bad foods include eggs, dairy products, and lemon juice. Prolonged storage at room temperature destroys these foods. Foodborne pathogens spread more slowly in cold foods. Cover the cooled cake with aluminum foil or aluminum foil. Keep the cake cool. If you haven’t eaten the cake in a few hours, put it in the refrigerator.
How long does lemon cake last?
Lemon tarts are usually delicious after three to five days in the refrigerator. You can freeze them for two or three months to make them last longer.