How to make creamy leek and potato soup?
In winter, potato and leek soup is a classic, soul-pleasing meal. Its velvety texture and pleasant aroma make this dish ideal for relaxing. In this step-by-step guide, we’ll show you how to make delicious potato and onion soup at home.
What are some of the easiest ways to make sweet potato lemon soup?
- 4 large potatoes, cut and sliced
- Three peeled and chopped onions (only green and white) .
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 quarts chicken or vegetable broth
- Two tablespoons of distilled water
- Two cloves of garlic crushed in a meat grinder.
- 2:00 ounces of butter
- Add two tablespoons of sunflower oil.
- 1 cup of cream
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Serve as a garnish with finely chopped green chives or parsley (optional).
- A simple recipe for leek and potato velouté – a comforting classic
The best leek and potato soup recipes:
- Prepare the vegetables: Before you begin, peel and slice potatoes.
- Like sand, chop the shallots and wash well. Dark, bright yellow should only be removed with black and yellow.
- Also chop onion and garlic. Burning perfume: . Gently combine the butter and oil in a large bowl.
- Saute chopped onion and garlic for five minutes until soft and translucent.
- Add chopped onion. Then cook for another minute or until onions are fragrant.
Prepare the potatoes:
- Mix the potato wedges with the leek mixture in a bowl.
- Make sure the potatoes are completely included in the water-chicken or food mixture.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork after cooking.
- The sauce can be prepared using a hand blender, achieving homogeneity and smoothness.
- You can also shake a small portion of the liquid until it’s smooth before adding it back to the bowl.
Add the cream:
- Add enough cream and let the sauce simmer for another five minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Check for added salt or pepper.
- Let the creamy sprinkles fill your bowl.
- If desired, guests can decorate with chopped parsley or fresh strawberries.
- Remove from pan while still hot and enjoy the sweet, buttery flavor of the sauce.
Can I freeze potato and pumpkin soup?
Apple and potato juice can be frozen. However, after cooling, the consistency of the soup made from this dairy product can sometimes change. You can cool the soup completely before storing it in the fridge. With proper storage, the shelf life is three months. It is worth thawing in the fridge a day before cooking.
Can I add herbs or spices to potatoes and green potatoes?
Beloved! Mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes can be spiced up by adding other vegetables such as greens or carrots. Aromatic thyme and rosemary can also be used as fresh herbs.
Can I use different methods to blend the soup?
If you don’t use a blender, you can also put the fish in the washing machine if it has other ingredients. So that the water does not boil, when it cools, stir well.