Swiss Roll Ice Cream Cake Recipe
Swiss Roll Ice Cream Cake Recipe – Enjoy delicious Swiss ice cream and pastries. There’s no more food. This Swiss Ice Cream Cake recipe is the perfect combination of flavors and textures that are sure to impress your guests and satisfy your sweet tooth. With this recipe you will transform the traditional Swiss trillium into a delicious cake that all your guests will love.
What you need for Swiss Roll Ice Cream Cake Recipe:
How to prepare the Swiss roll:
- Four pounds of eggs.
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- A teaspoon of vanilla bean
- Each recipe uses 3/4 cup flour.
- 1 tablespoon salt; 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Granulated sugar (to remove impurities) .
For the ice cream topping:
- Two scoops of your favorite chocolate, strawberry or vanilla ice cream.
- Snacks like chocolate chips, cereal, fruit, etc. Can be added.
- Swiss Ice Cream Cake Recipe: Amazing Secret Ingredient
- The things are as follows:
How to prepare a Swiss Roll Ice Cream Cake Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees and turn off. Place pieces of baking paper on both sides of the model to make it easier to spread the dough later.
- Mix Ingredients: Whisk eggs and powdered sugar in a bowl until pale and fluffy. This usually takes three to four minutes. Add the vanilla extract until a creamy mixture is formed.
- Mix dry ingredients: Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl. Slowly add this flour until egg and sugar mixture is dissolved.
Question: How to make a cake:
Pour batter into a hot skillet. Before baking, bake again for 10-12 minutes or until the cake is golden brown.
The cake was still warm, decorated with powdered sugar. Place the cake on a sterilized cloth and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Starting on the short side, cover the cake thinly with a towel. The cake should cool completely in the pan.
How to assemble the ice cream cake:
- To cool without thawing, remove from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for a few minutes or until soft.
- Remove the cake: Once the cake has cooled, carefully remove it from the towel.
- To serve with ice cream: Spread the ice cream evenly in a thin layer on the empty cake, lightly touching both sides.
- Optionally, you can add chocolate chips or baked cookies.
- Physician MINT. Remove the cake: Transfer the cake to a clean, dry place without a towel. Place the cake, cake side up, on a baking sheet or parchment-lined tray.
- Place the cake, covered with plastic wrap, in the fridge for at least three to four hours, or until the icing is set.
Help and Benefits:
- Before serving, remove the cake from the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes to acclimate to the cutting process. Using a pointed tool dipped in hot water, draw a nice circle on the cake.
- Decorate swiss ice cream cake with chocolate icing, powdered sugar or fresh fruit for added style.
- Good day! Prepare a meal that will delight your guests while enjoying the harmony of textures and flavors created by this delicious dish.
- Homemade Swiss ice cream cake is delicious and delicious. This product is ideal for self-pumping or special occasions.
- By combining light and air, an elixir can be created that provides lasting benefits to those who receive it. Get your hands dirty making this recipe. Your taste buds will thank you.