Choose a vampire cocktail for potions and spells. These elixirs of brilliance pay for special vampire behavior. It has a good combination of flavors that complement each other. Whether you’re planning a Halloween party or setting the mood for dinner, vampire drinks are sure to grab your family’s attention.
What you need for the vampire cocktail recipe:
- 2 ounces tequila (white or other).
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 ounce large liquid agate
- 1/2 oz. Aloe juice (optional).
- Add hot sauce to taste.
- Sprinkle salt on the rim and lid of the glass.
- A bowl of ice cream
- Orange juice or orange juice
- Strawberries or maraschino cherries can be added for a “bloody” color.
- Vampire Cocktail Recipe: Blood Feast
- It works like this:
- Start adding salt to the rim of the glass. Place the lemon on the edge of the glass to moisten it. Then salt and serve in a salted bowl. Place the glasses on the table.
- In a blender, combine apple juice, fresh fruit juice, fresh orange juice, pomegranate juice, agave syrup and hot sauce.
- Add half an ice ball and blend on high speed for 15 to 20 seconds. This enables cooling of all components and the housing.
- Pour the cocktail into a glass and garnish with ice and salt.
- At the end of the danger, you can add a slice of lemon or orange to make the food look “strange” together with the rice, you can add strawberries or cherries.
- By filling your vampire potions with dark and balanced blood sugar, you can enter the magical realm and transform yourself into a true vampire.
Why do they call us vampires?
The name of the vampire drink comes from the Spanish word “vampiro” because its red color resembles blood.
The drinks of vampires, whether they are drunk or working at night or in the rain, say a lot about a person. The combination of tequila, lime and sugar makes the cocktail flexible for anyone who wants to try it.
Don’t drink too much and enjoy the decadent pleasure of vampire cocktails as soon as possible.